Voice Changer App Can Turn You Into Anyone

welcome to this article and today we're going to do, I thought it was super cool check this out so there's actually a celebrity weekend pickin and changes your

voice by voice changer

clownfish voice changer to match that celebrity you use your phone like you normally would and then it record so let's do Michael Jackson and it has a camera so you can actually see yourself here we go what should I say .

Vedio courtesy. Youtube
To see this vedio on YouTube click here
voice changer for pc So that sounded weird she's a different celebrity maybe we can do Obama but before I continue I want to welcome you guys to reaction time today we're doing the celebrity

voice 

 changer

 we're gonna test out all these

voice with  

voicechangerdiscord
s I'm gonna trying to do my best and personate them but I think I saw this was really weird hopefully there's better ones alright first of all when you want to create a health care plan you want to look for the best interests of the people of America okay
online voice changer to girl
Let's see if I got it when you want creative healthcare planned okay want to look for the best interests of the people of America that wasn't too bad. maybe if I talk slower let me try to talk to a slower okay let's do it again yeah as president of the United States of America I believe my people will have the best in violet see if it worked let's hear this as president of the United States of America.I believe my people will have the best that wasn't too bad if you talk.
voice changer app
Slower it actually works a lot better .okay, what do you got next let's try Peter Griffin it's being a Giffen here we go already hey Lois you get I can't do it it says Illinois's no they're really saying illinois' it's not working Illinois that was terrible that was Nile annoys Illinois all right let's try this again let's try this again hey Brian what are you eating for lunch today no I'm sorry I can't that was horrible let's see what it sounds like
best voice changer
Hurry up why is it so slow why one hour later oh my god it's not working. hey Brian what are you eating for lunch today that was terrible .let's do another one hi this is Kim Kardashian I am Kim kardashian-west and I follow my sister's ladder day I don't know Kendall all right here we go to see you come on I'll follow my sister's ladder day hey it's and it follow my sister Saturday there's no candle. this is terrible I am so disappointed oh now it's Arnold
<h2>voice</h2>-<h3>changer</h3>-app-can-<h3>turn</h3>-you-<h2>into</h2>-<h3>anyone</h3>
voice changer for zoom
Schwarzenegger hasta la vista hasta la vista baby all right this has to get it now let's see it lets see come on come on please work please change my

voice


into

 The Terminator hasta la vista baby this is the worst thing I've ever seen I am so clearly disappointed in this on a crime all right last one is gonna be Morgan Freeman this is a place in history I cannot do Morgan Freeman at all so don't roast me but I don't know why it's odd doesn't work the way it's supposed
To it should have worked really well Morgan Freeman here we go when you see the intergalactic universe it is amazing I don't know I'm sorry no it better work like this one come on come on come on come on two hours later what you've seen the intergalactic reverse it is amazing oh this one is actually way better than other ones I'm just trying to compare Morgan Freeman's

voice with voice changer

 I just hear Morgan Freeman's

voice

 right now I can't do bad I was due to get financial freedom
Is one thing everybody wants to acquire okay let's see. it lets see okay this better be good I think this impersonation was worse than the last time though well come on hurry up my natural freedom is one thing everybody who wants to acquire okay the last part was gonna spit out back my natural freedom does I anything everybody who wants to acquire yeah egos acquired ha okay that was good now we got another app so this one is also

voice changee

 changed off for celebrities okay so we can do echo echo

voice changer microphone
Echo echovoice changer microphone that's cool house the first thing that I saw actually worked properly gazes helium's is gonna be very high-pitched so my friend say I even lost sugar by really don't even that much sugar just cuz I'm hyper and sound really high-pitched doesn't mean anything okay okay so now I think what we're gonna do is put the

voice

 over me saying it ready three two one so that's what I would sound like what is a mosquito sound like busy busy busy wow I'm a mosquito
<h2>voice</h2>-<h3>changer</h3>-app-can-<h3>turn</h3>-you-<h2>into</h2>-<h3>anyone</h3>
And I don't know what I sound like yet hey creepy slaw helium so like did the other day just chilling with VAS helium and she was wild let's stop to stop oh my god you come any closer I mean I'm gonna kill you oh really sitting I know where you live you're going to scream for mercy when I find you I know where you live you're going to scream there I see what I find you impressive Oh finally I have all the power in the universe I almost messed up on that one oh that is the SAS
Darth Vader I've ever heard that was kind of weird I like that one okay next up I'm gonna fight you let's see this one that's creepy Oh oh my God look at me I'm an organ not a part of a human body hello on the instrument oh my god now let's start rapping yo yo yo my name GG I like to have swagger when you see me across the street you know that's my dagger hey I don't know what I'm saying I can't rap that is brilliant hey stop what you're doing right
Now and make sure subscribe to reaction time I don't know what you're thinking I don't know what I'm thinking either to be honest let's see if there's any raining thunder and rain and thunder I wonder what this one's gonna sound like rain and thunder I wonder like so it's just me in rain and thunder that's cool I can't let you go through all these no everybody put your hands up hands up hands up everybody put your hands up all right what do you guys think
I think they should have put like a reverb or something for DJs why they did it I'm a cricket I'm a cricket okay you're Mira crickets you're not a cricket I am here to take over planet Earth first I got I forgot the name of the planet like what is going on okay last one let's do one more than you guys can do the rest if you want there's a helicopter alien to scary place Oh what is this one of many you speak of what is this one of many that one is good finally is it turtle
Huh I'm turtle all right guys these are absolutely amazing bad melody oh god I had to do this one what is this gonna sound like bad melody what is this gonna sound like that Oh God this apples actually way cooler than other one no one didn't work that well but this is not a sponsored video like I said before this was

voice 

changer I think I wanna use these to prank call people I'll just have a bunch of pre recordings and just use them to prank all people I think it'd be super. 
All images are taken from REACTION TIME YouTube channel

Post a Comment

0 Comments